OOTD: Baggy

08:47



Jumpsuit - ASOS
Top - Monki
Scarf - Primark
Coat - Missguided
Tote - Forever 21
Shoes - Vegan Docs

I'm just slightly obsessed with oversized minimal jumpsuits at the moment. I think this is my 5th? I don't know....I lost count. They just look SO good and make me feel a tiny bit cool even though I'm extremely lame. This one is from ASOS and is in the most perfect charcoal grey colour that I pretty much wear everyday along with black. I also feel kind of like a giant baby in a onesie, but its fine, I'm warm and cosy. Soz for the odd background, it's hard to find interesting places where I live because it's dire.

Can we just appreciate how much 3rd year of uni sucks as well? The word dissertation is giving me mental scarring right now. WE CAN DO IT! (I think)

Frankee x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts