What To Wear: Scrooge

09:00


I personally don't get into the Christmas spirit until about December 20th. So if you're like me you struggle to find a "festive" outfit for all of the Christmas meals, parties and all those other times you get told to dress "Christmassy". Here are a few items I've found that are festive but not screaming "MICHAEL BUBLE CHRISTMAS ALBUM". (This is pretty much a list of black things with a bit of glitter on them)

Urban Outfitters



Pins & Needles Metallic Pleated Skirt
This beaut is in the sale for £25! Metallic but not too sparkly.


Topshop


Scallop Mix Lace Dress
I almost bought this for my work party but decided to be "sensible" and wear something I already owned. Don't regret it at all...nope...


Star Print Ruffle Blouse
I'm obsessed with this shade of green right now, its so pretty and kinda the same colour as a Christmas tree, therefore FESTIVE.


Glitter Strappy Culotte Jumpsuit
I think I own about 30 culotte jumpsuits, and there is always room for more

Monki


Smock dresses are my favourite, and this one has a little sparkle.


Tartan = Christmas


Follow me on instagram @frunkkawaii



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts