3 Vlogmas' You Should Be Watching

10:59

Every December I get so excited for Vlogmas. The majority of my favourite YouTuber's do it and my evenings are just filled with watching them! Here are my top 3 recommendations for which ones you should be watching, I love finding new channels to watch so I thought I'd share some with you. They're also my three favourite vloggers I've been enjoying the most all year round. 


Rhiannon Ashlee Vlogs


I've been watching Rhiannon for around 4 or 5 years now, I've always enjoyed her vlogs and this year her vlogs are the ones I click on first! If you enjoy family life, fashion and lifestyle vlogs check her out here


Leila Buffery


After Leila did Vlogtober I became completely obsessed with her vlogs. Being Vegan as well I was so fascinated by her recipes and baking and really inspired me to make sooooo much food. I really recommend her if you're into Veganism, lifestyle and cruelty free beauty. Also, Sophia is the cutest dog you'll ever see. Check out her channel here

extrasunbeamsjess


Being a uni student myself I find Jess' vlogs so easy to relate to. Her vlogs inspire me to sort myself out and actually get my uni work done and go sit in a library ha. Watching a fellow student make their way through the last part of term to Christmas break lets you know its not just you. Her vlogs are also beautifully edited and her style is amazing. Check out her channel here



Follow me on instagram @frunkkawaii




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts