OOTD: Pink

10:25



Trousers - Zara
Jacket - H&M
Top - Band Merch
Shoes - Vans
Bag - Primark

Yes, I'm wearing pink. This blush pink colour seems to be everywhere at the minute. I usually avoid buying something that every man and his dog has (cause I'm such a massive hipster obvs, lol) because it just makes me feel uncreative and like I look like everyone else. If that makes any sense at all. Anyway, these trousers are just beauts. I went back and got them in navy and white polka dot too. I love anything with a tie waist, it's hard to find something that perfectly fits my waist (small person problems DO EXIST) and these fit like a dream thanks to the tie. Zara is just perfection this autumn. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your pink pants!!! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts