OOTD: Mesh

03:05




Crop - Primark
Smock - The Ragged Priest
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Nike Janoski
Shirt - The Whitepepper

Long time no outfit post, again. I must start every OOTD post with that sentence, I do apologise. So, this mesh smock top is my new obsession. It just goes perfectly over a cropped vest top. The shirt I'm wearing is actually a dress from The Whitepepper but I've been wearing it as a jacket, with a few comments saying I look like I'm leaving for Hogwarts, thanks guys. Although it is June, almost July the weather here is shit. So this is a summer outfit for me right now, it was just warm enough to have bare arms for once. 
Let me know what you think!

Frankee x




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That mesh top is so cool! It is just as cold here too, it's definitely not warm enough to leave the house jacket-less.. x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts