Urban Outfitters Picks - haveyouseen

07:53





Denim Shirt - (Here)
Split Front Sheer Maxi - (Here)
Denim Jacket - (Here)
Turtleneck Dress - (Here)
Vans - (Here)
Chelsea Boots - (Here)

Here are a few of my picks off the Urban Outfitters website! I'd have picked more but I had to stop myself haha! I've been looking for a new denim shirt, and this one is perrrrrfect, I love the oversized slouch shape, but...I shall have to wait as it's quite expensive *boooooo* 
I've also been after a mesh/sheer dress for months now, they just look so grungey and awesome and arghhh I need one! Some of these items have just come on sale as well, so if you see any you like, be quick to snap them up!

Feel free to check out my collections and follow them on haveyouseen!


Frankee x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. NEED that sheer maxi in my life!

    fashionenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts